Jun 21, 2010

I believe in you...Do you!



Dream your own dream
And follow your own star.
There wouldn’t be a heaven full of stars
If we were all meant to wish on the same one.
There will always be dreams…
Grander or humbler than your own
But there will never be
A dream exactly like your own
For you’re unique
And more wondrous than you know…
Believe in your dream and
Just do your best.
For there are no short cuts
On the way to a dream,
So,
Give all that you have
To all that you do.


And above all things,
Believe in yourself,
This is all your dream
Asks of YOU.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm
hmmmmm
My dreams.. I'll make it come true

Anonymous said...

ha, I am going to test my thought, your post bring me some good ideas, it's really awesome, thanks.

- Joe

Mom, you are missed!

Remember you allowed littering the pencil scrapes on the floor? Sometimes you said, those would be picked in the morning, sometimes you said...