Sep 9, 2012

I Am, and I'll be...



Dreams might not come true the very day I wake up,
But the day I stop working, I know there would be none.
Me and my dreams can't survive on an island of misery, 
So, it is I who should decide to be or not to be.

Not to be is such an easy thing,
Getting lost in crowd, not knowing a thing.
Should I choose to be where life takes me?
Because choosing nothing is a choice afterall!

I've to decide my own course,
Even if it means being inspiration's only source.
Because when there is none, I've to be the only One.
So, I choose to BE and I always WILL BE...

:^)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Talent! Keep practicing more frequently!

Chand dino me shahar bas jaate hain yahaan,
Muddat lag jaati hai ek insaan ban.ne mein.
(C)
#GCreativity

Mom, you are missed!

Remember you allowed littering the pencil scrapes on the floor? Sometimes you said, those would be picked in the morning, sometimes you said...