Jul 31, 2011

When I run away...

When I run with a purpose to put behind the responsibilities,
bless me with my own true company in the proximity,            
wanting to remind me the ultimate meaning of life,
Which against all odds is to survive.

Task may seem tough, situations may be rough,
But no rock, how so high it stands, supersedes the will of a man.
To realize one's own potential is a task beyond ordinary,
compete against no one, but self to become truly extraordinary.

Courage is the will to move the world on one's own,
because it does not always roar...
At times, it chooses to be a quiet voice at the end of those disheartening days,
"I will try again tomorrow" which says.

1 comment:

sushil said...

dear friend ...
achchha hai...sorry,maine without permission pada...
wish u all the best...
koshish jaari rakho likhne ki...
sushil238@gmail.com

Mom, you are missed!

Remember you allowed littering the pencil scrapes on the floor? Sometimes you said, those would be picked in the morning, sometimes you said...