Jul 13, 2009

Love you Daddy!


The sky above, the earth beneath,
And the birdies up, to me they speak-
Oh! Dear child of god,
There you are, with all that one wants
To the rhythm of life, come lets dance!
With you being on board,

And facilities at your feet,
Services on the call-
What’s that you still seek?

Its time for joy, its hour for pun,
Lets rock the world; lets have fun.

I say nothin’, silently I move,
With numerous dreams in my eyes
& An unending will to prove-
Prove myself, & those values that are so mine,
The efforts that have been, to make me shine.
The riches that were gifted,
The facilities that were bought,
The adversities that were faced,
And the ethics that were taught.

The feet that support me,
The eyes, which make me, see,
The voice that expresses me,
The soul, that’s my ultimate identity;
And all that seems so obvious
Still, make my soul so pious.

All this is a gift to me
By an angel sent for me
He calls me his fairy,
And I call him my Daddy!
A complete person, if ever would be,
Will never be any different from my ‘D’!
With the capability to choose the right,
& the will to stand by my side.
To take utmost care of his child,
Be it dusk, dawn, noon or night.
I may forget to be grateful,
I may even skip my responsibility.
But, here you are to say-
“I’m all for you my Fairy”.

Days may pass; months may not make a mark.
But with you, I know, every moment will make us laugh.
Dear Daddy, with you besides me,
All that comes will make us so… happy.
Just to tell you dear Dad…
You are the best Dad one could ever have,
And I’m so lucky to have YOU.
You are my Dad; you are my Jennie.

4 comments:

Beyond said...

Yep... father is a hero, guide and friend... and the poem is a beautiful expression of the same.

Anonymous said...

Just WoW!! Love, Respect & Having a Sense of proudness for being Your Daddy's little fairy..!!

sharjeel said...

hey suprb dear

momsaynogirls said...

this shows how much u love your father

Mom, you are missed!

Remember you allowed littering the pencil scrapes on the floor? Sometimes you said, those would be picked in the morning, sometimes you said...