Oct 14, 2008

LET Me!!!

When you realise things are going beyond your control...
and you wish someone was around... let me know.
I may not come up to your expectations but I'll surely try.
I may not stop your tears, but I might be able to shed mine.
I do not promise to move the earth, but I'll try to move the Almighty with my prayers.
I do not promise to eliminate the cause, but I'll try make you smile.
I may not catch the flaw that's flawed circumstances, but I'll improvise all that I can.
I may not catch a canary for you, but I do promise to bring the choicest buds only for you.
I might not be able to perform the best symphony, but I do promise try singing alone.
I might not bring the best taste for you, but I do promise try making one myself...
Only for YOU.
So whenever you are alone
dear let me know..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome yaar,
really this is tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gud,
heart-touching lines,
great job dear....
this i liked d most.

deepak said...

dukhon se ghabrakar falak ki aur na dekh ..

jameen ki baat jameen per rahe to achha hia ..


awesome link..

looking forward for your next one

Mom, you are missed!

Remember you allowed littering the pencil scrapes on the floor? Sometimes you said, those would be picked in the morning, sometimes you said...