Nov 3, 2008

Born to Lead


Times come when you realize as if everything has been planned against you. As if the people around you seem no-one but rivals.. Frustration is its bench-mark and the world seems to be draining you... only you out. Depressed, you observe nothing but negativity. And this negativity is seen even in one's attitude. But if you believe in yourself, there's nothing and no situation where you can't stand the world.. Even negativity is useful... trying to illustrate this through this poem of mine.. When the original compositions were questioned for authenticity, when original thoughts were discarded for being the copied and when honesty was tagged as dishonesty... True!! one may be wrong but honesty is such a virtue that keeps you high... however low the situations may want to throw... Just have a look and do let me know because i may still be wrong
...yours truly!!!


There are times
When I’m discarded,
And numerous times
My opinions barred,
Of course, innumerable times
My presence questioned-
As if I have
No existence by far.
There are times
When my soul’s deprived,
And so many moments
When I’m told-
Oh! Dear god’s child
You want to speak,
But sorry-
Your thoughts are just too bold.

I wish I could
Get their words
Change my opinion,
Adjust with the worse.
But, sorry dear world
So sorry dear people
Of course, I do exist
But I’m here to live.
Live a life
That’s full of victories
Come what may
I’ve keys to difficulties.

Your opinions are welcome
But mine valued.
You may be born to express
But I’m born to rule.
You may not agree
As I think differently;
Because-
It happens for once
Just “ONE” soul makes the difference.


I wish I could adjust
Readjust and re-re-adjust.
But what if I can’t?
Every problem holds a chance.
To fetch the opportunity
is what is called- victory.
And to be victorious
is the only reason to be joyous.
While others fight for survival,
I don’t belong to the creed.
Others may be born to exist
But I’m born to lead.

1 comment:

Rajat said...

i just had tht question whts nxt and it was answered....
r u by any chance thinking abt a mba

Mom, you are missed!

Remember you allowed littering the pencil scrapes on the floor? Sometimes you said, those would be picked in the morning, sometimes you said...