Oct 8, 2009

Perplexity is the Aim**!!!


I stand with a blank mind,                 
a literal blank one.
it's not a black out,
nor is it a lecture's fall out!
Its just me... conversing with myself
extending my hands
and looking for help.


In the years past,
in the lectures begone,
questioned from all elders i met
and then put prey to the youngsters' quest...
from infinitesimal to infinite times.

Innumerable times beseeched
infinite times a slave to be preached.

Who was I that listened to all that I did,
wondering upon the perplexity that still beholds me
and now questions my soul about my Aim...

what's that I, as a human, look for?
what's that I would work my soul for?
what's that I stand for in this world?
what's that I would be satisfied with...
one day when I would close my eyes.

I still wonder
and I know... I always will.
forever and ever...
Until one day...
when I leave on a journey to the next world!

**I would dwell on finding the answer till I permit myself.
And soon would let you and myself know... what's that i actually want!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

words fail me...so i cheat on this one
"we can never know what to want,because,living only one life.we can neither compare it with our previous lives nor perfect it in our lives to come"

- Milan Kundera

"Innumerable times beseeched
infinite times a slave to be preached"

good stuff..

Mom, you are missed!

Remember you allowed littering the pencil scrapes on the floor? Sometimes you said, those would be picked in the morning, sometimes you said...