Oct 9, 2009

Cheers!!!


One year of togetherness!

While I deserted you at times,

I never heard any of your whines,
I'm not sure of the days yet to come,
Precisely, I doubt my own fervor,
But thinking of you makes me pretty sure,
You will still be there
even if I pretend to forget you
or choose not to acknowledge your presence.
you will always be the altruistic one,
ever benevolent to your ungrateful friend...
If ever she has a word to say,
or a confession to make,
or request a make or a break...
there you stand...
with arms outstretched
and sweet little whispers in solitude,
thanking me for my negligence,
loving me for coming back,
even if its in the end...

Here's a small apology,
call it "submitting to your victory".
 Allow me to wish YOU
a joyous happy re-arrival,
and be grateful to YOU
for YOUR "mere" existence...

Happy b'day dear blog..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah a blog for a faithful friend!!...nicely worded.and so true...like an elusive nostalgia from a distant past but intimately known...

Anonymous said...

what i like about it is the honesty with which every word has been crafted. treating your blog as your faithful friend is a sweet gesture and its even more sweetly expressed.

good one.

Mom, you are missed!

Remember you allowed littering the pencil scrapes on the floor? Sometimes you said, those would be picked in the morning, sometimes you said...