Mar 30, 2012

Home...

No matter how old I get,
I will always be a child at heart.
And I will always need a place to call home.

You never outgrow your parents,
and you would never want to.
The only things that keep you going for long,
are Love and Trust.
And best of this, you get only at home.

For all those, who stay at home...
Congratulations for the best time you will cherish throughout your life.
And for those, who are away...
Take time to go home, Its a place you can never get away from.

XOXO

1 comment:

Amritanshu said...

Hey dear, never feel like you are not at home, and the moment you feel so, give me a call. I'm always there with you.
Amrit

Mom, you are missed!

Remember you allowed littering the pencil scrapes on the floor? Sometimes you said, those would be picked in the morning, sometimes you said...