Sep 2, 2012

When will you come true..my dream?


How often these days I feel stressed out,
Doing everything, but none working out.
Responsibilities, duties and household chores,
but, alas! there is always scope for more.
Starting the day with new dreams in my eyes,
to fly high and reach the skies...
But, when the sun says good-bye,
I ponder in my thoughts for all sorts of WHY!

Why do I have to wait longer than ever?
Why do I have to toil for wishes so simple?
Why do I have to sigh every other day...
for the things that have not come my way?
Why it happens over and over...
Am I to "HAVE" just the "DREAMS" forever???

:^(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ditto

Mom, you are missed!

Remember you allowed littering the pencil scrapes on the floor? Sometimes you said, those would be picked in the morning, sometimes you said...