Oct 10, 2010

Dear Life...


Oh dear Life,
You have so much to teach me,
With your out-stretched arms,
You are ever-ready to reach me...
But, with so much to worry,
and so much to plan for...
How can I find Liveliness in You dear Life?

Since...
I have miles to go before I sleep,
How can I afford smiling to a stranger to enlighten my day?
Since...
I have so much to collect before I retire,
How can I afford a penny to the needy, while dirty roads I sway?
Since...
I have so many to care for,
How can I afford to think for the deprived I meet on my way?

Oh dear Life,
Deep down I know,
You have the best to offer...
But sorry for taking you over without saying Hello!
I just have so much to do...
How can I afford to say a Hello to you???


1 comment:

Rajat said...

To this Life replied- "Ohh Dear Abhilasha, you say a hello to me in everything that you do."

Mom, you are missed!

Remember you allowed littering the pencil scrapes on the floor? Sometimes you said, those would be picked in the morning, sometimes you said...