Jan 29, 2011

To be with YOU!


When I'm dead, consider me dead!                                                         

Don't keep my dresses that made me look pretty,             
Don't wear the colors that would entice me
Don't bring flowers, because I would like them,
Don't decorate the house as I would,
Don't pick the fabric because i would like the curtain to be;
Don't cook food that would rejuvenate me,
Don't watch a movie that would fascinate me.
Don't go on a walk because I would hold your hand,
Don't drink a mid-night coffee, because I would like it to be.

Do things that you like...
Give away my personal belongings, Drive away my memories;
Don't miss me always, Just because we spent a lot of time.
Remember-
Looking at you, somewhere I still shine.
I kept you close and I always will,
Dear, Just keep ME with YOU when I'm alive!

Lets go for a walk, Lets watch a play,
Lets sip a cup of coffee and let the moments sway.
Hold my hands, and don't let me go.
Now that I'm with you, Give me a thousand reasons to smile...

No comments:

Mom, you are missed!

Remember you allowed littering the pencil scrapes on the floor? Sometimes you said, those would be picked in the morning, sometimes you said...