Feb 19, 2017

The "Me" Confusion



If I don’t understand myself,
am I lazy? or too complex may be?
There are many ‘me’s inside me,
with one another they mostly disagree.
I’ve seen this world with my own two eyes,
Understanding it, I seek help more often than I realize.
The social settings guide my path on many occasions,
the vastness beyond comprehension causes a lot of confusion.
To move forward, I’ve always needed more than just me,
help, suggestions and decisions from all directions have helped define me.

These are who exist inside me,
call it confusion if you may, but they are a part of me.
I may be difficult to understand,
that is because I exist beyond the idea of just ‘ME’!

No comments:

Mom, you are missed!

Remember you allowed littering the pencil scrapes on the floor? Sometimes you said, those would be picked in the morning, sometimes you said...